Some five million U.S. jobs are left unfilled because of a mismatch between the skills workers possess and those employers need.The National Network of Business and Industry Associations (National Network) works to bridge the "skills gap" by better connecting the worlds of learning and work. We’ve brought together a cross-section of business and industry groups to help communicate to learning institutions the skills employers are looking for, as well as to help industries and employers adjust their hiring and business practices to focus on the competencies and skills workers have and are developing in today’s evolving economy.
- National Center for Construction Education & Research
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- National Institute for Metalworking Skills
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- National Retail Federation Foundation
- Transportation Intermediaries Association
- Western Association of Food Chains
Business Roundtable (BRT) is an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies working to promote sound public policy and a thriving U.S. economy. Established in 1972, Business Roundtable applies the expertise and experience of its CEO members to the major issues facing the nation. Through research and advocacy, Business Roundtable promotes policies to improve U.S. competitiveness, strengthen the economy, and spur job creation.