Transforming IT Training by Making It Affordable, Relevant and Available Online
The Nanodegree program is an online, fast-track, high- skill and career-specific training for individuals interested in gaining industry-relevant technology skills. In as little as six months or less, students master the foundational programming and/or analytical skills necessary to qualify for an entry-level position at major corporations, including AT&T, as a web developer, data analyst, or iOS or Android applications designer.
Upon completion, students receive an industry-recognized credential, and those who are not currently AT&T employees have the opportunity to apply for AT&T internships and full-time employment.
Key Elements of the Model
- On-the-job training and opportunities for career advancement
- Industry-recognized credentials
- Technical skills training
- Relationship building with AT&T personnel for those who secure an AT&T internship
- Paid internships
- Pathway to careers in information technology (IT)